Survey shows that only 50% of people using WordPress for blogging. The other 50%? They use WordPress for all sort of things, such as building a small eStore to sell handcrafted jewelry, creating a membership site or simply as a generic content management system. Put it simply, WordPress can be used for anything under the sun.
If you’re engaged in eCommentece activities, it’s best to enhance it with a affiliate program. If done right, affiliates can take your eCommerce to the next level.
Using Affiliate Networks can be the simple way to starting your affiliate marketing. However, there are cost associated with signing up to the large affiliate networks, ranging from $100 to $2000. When the success of your product is still uncertain, this can be a large investment.
Worry not! WP Affiliate Platform come to the rescue.
WP Affiliate Platform is a wordpress plugin which seamlessly integrates with the WordPress site and has full affiliate management capability.
Some notable feature of WP Affiliate Platform include:
- Easy installation like any other WordPress plugin and very easy to use.
- Real time reporting. All data (clicks, sales, commissions) are tracked, computed and displayed realtime with no delay. All affiliates like that and demand it.
- Two Tier Affiliate Structure: can be configured to use as a two-tier affiliate structure.
- Easily integrated with the with a Number of WordPress Shopping Cart. In fact, with some given code, it can be integrated with any eStore software or cart.
- Unlimited Affiliates: No limit on the number of affiliates you can have.
And best of all, the plugin costs only $35. It’s worth checking out here.