If you still have an old Fedora 7/8 installation like I do, when you try to install a new package with Yum, you’ll find yourself staring at the following error. % yum install cvs Repository updates is listed more than once in the configuration Repository updates-source is listed more than once in the configuration Repository […]
Tag Archive 'Repository'
Recent Comments by Rating
- BoB: Comment rating works for comments only. Not for posts yet. 0
- Nicolap: Great plugin. I think I will buy the Pro version, as the Lite has installed with no problems.... 0
- Clemens: I donated $20,- . I can’t wait to receive this. Thanks in advance! 0
- Alyzande: I wanted to let you know that the “echo fix” described in... 0
- Vegas: My site is hosted on HostGator servers. I’ve spoke with HostGator tech support and Ezine... 0