As in “The richest man in Babylon” and “The Wealthy Barber”, the early notion of becoming wealthy was to invest 1/10 of your earning for long-term growth. This may still hold true today. But I believe money is made rather than saved. Then the concepts of pipelines became popular in Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad, Poor […]
Tag Archive 'netizen'
Recent Comments by Rating
- BoB: Comment rating works for comments only. Not for posts yet. 3
- Nicolap: Great plugin. I think I will buy the Pro version, as the Lite has installed with no problems.... 5
- Clemens: I donated $20,- . I can’t wait to receive this. Thanks in advance! 2
- Alyzande: I wanted to let you know that the “echo fix” described in... 3
- Vegas: My site is hosted on HostGator servers. I’ve spoke with HostGator tech support and Ezine... 0