Every search engine optimization (SEO) guru would advise you that you need to keep your site XHTML transactional so as not to miss out in the search engine ranking. Why? If there are errors in your pages, search engine bots could skip part of or the entire page during their indexing.There are broadly two ways […]
Tag Archive 'libxml2'
Recent Comments by Rating
- BoB: Comment rating works for comments only. Not for posts yet. 0
- Nicolap: Great plugin. I think I will buy the Pro version, as the Lite has installed with no problems.... 0
- Clemens: I donated $20,- . I can’t wait to receive this. Thanks in advance! 0
- Alyzande: I wanted to let you know that the “echo fix” described in... 0
- Vegas: My site is hosted on HostGator servers. I’ve spoke with HostGator tech support and Ezine... 0