Nowadays, if you don’t have a credit card, life becomes inconvenient and you lose money. While the former is well-understood, why would you lose money not using a credit card? Because the cash prices are mostly the same as the charge prices despite of a 3~5% markup by credit card companies. Interest on cash for […]
Tag Archive 'interest debts'
Recent Comments by Rating
- BoB: Comment rating works for comments only. Not for posts yet. 0
- Nicolap: Great plugin. I think I will buy the Pro version, as the Lite has installed with no problems.... 0
- Clemens: I donated $20,- . I can’t wait to receive this. Thanks in advance! 0
- Alyzande: I wanted to let you know that the “echo fix” described in... 0
- Vegas: My site is hosted on HostGator servers. I’ve spoke with HostGator tech support and Ezine... 0