Aug 5th, 2009 by Bob King
Do you want to invite guest bloggers automatically? Do you want to add top quality content and expert opinions to your niche blog like clock work?
EzineArticles Autoposter WordPress plug-in is your solution.
Articles from EzineArticles.com arguably provide the highest quality niche domain knowledge on the internet. EzineArticles Autoposter automatically post articles related to topics/keywords of your choice from EzineArticles.com, on a predefined schedule. It also provides controls for you to comply with EzineArticles.com’s TOS (e.g. no modification to the content and author’s links and posting no more than 25 articles per year).
This plugin is perfect to add expert information to your content and provide your readers with high quality articles. The plug-in comes with checking to avoid posting duplicated article on your blog.
EzineArticles Autoposter allows you specify your keywords with searching criteria:
- Matching criteria: exact match, broad match, or match any words.
- Search field: in article title, body, author, keyword.
- EzineArticles.com category: all category, category and sub-category.
Articles matching the criteria can be published immediately or in draft, waiting for your approval. The articles can be posted auto-creating a WordPress account with the original author’s details, just like a guest blogger, or with an existing author.
You can choose to schedule one or more posts in 6/12 hour, 1/2/3/4/5/7/30 days interval. The plugin uses WordPress cron facility and runs efficiently in the background.
Once a posting task is activated, you can check the available articles, or attempt to post right away. The number of articles posted by each task will be recorded accordingly. You can schedule some 20 posting tasks.
EzineArticles Autoposter is free and licensed under GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Please note that EzineArticles Autoposter has been rolled into another plugin Guest Blogger, with the same functionality but hosted at WordPress.org. This will make upgrading much easier. Please see Guest Blogger Here.
- After downloading the EzineArticles Autoposter plugin, you can upload and install it from WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New. Alternatively, you can unpack and upload the file to the wp-content/plugins folder on your blog. Make sure to leave the directory structure of the archive intact so that all of the EzineArticles Autoposter files are located in ‘wp-content/plugins/ezinearticles-autoposter/’
- You will need to activate the EzineArticles Autoposter by going to the Plugins tab and find EzineArticles Autoposter in the list and click Activate.
- After activating proceed to the plugin settings page (under Settings -> EzineArticles Autoposter) to configure your posting tasks.
New articles matching the criteria will be posted after the “Next Update” time. Remember that WordPress cron is driven by visitors to your blog. If no one is visiting your blog, the scheduled tasks will not be run.
= 1.2.2 =
Skip empty articles. Empty article could be caused by network connection, EzineArticles.com blocking your IP, etc.
= 1.2.1 =
Fix the empty article problem caused by a bug in preg_match.
= 1.2.0 =
Fix the problem of not being able to search beyond 25 results.
= 1.1.2 =
Fixed some formating problem.
= 0.9.5 =
Tested for an extended period. Ready to roll.